We host regular free events around the country to share knowledge about what really works for families and schools.
Hear inspiring stories of change for parents, families and schools; discuss how we might measure the long-term impact of interventions and consider how we can effectively evidence change for parents and children.
Below is a list of our upcoming events.
If you’d like to find out more about our events or register your interest in our future regional events please contact us or call our main office on 01865 401800.
Challenging Intergenerational Adversity: Promoting Emotional Health for All (Edinburgh, 13 March 2019)
Challenging Intergenerational Adversity: Promoting Emotional Health for All
Edinburgh, Wednesday 13th March 2019
Thank you to everyone that came and contributed to a great day.
During the event we:
- Heard stories from parents attending a group of the Nurturing Programme and practitioners delivering it
- Learned more about Emotional Health and its importance for parents, children and teachers
- Heard about Family Links work
- Shared challenges and good practice with colleagues
These are the videos we showed on the day:
- Building Adult Capabilities to Improve Child Outcomes by the Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University
- Muslim fathers share their experience of attending a Nurturing Programme group
- Welcome to the World Programme in Cardiff
- Never too soon, never too late – Sonia’s Story
As always, feel free to contact us or call our main office on 01865 401800 if you have any questions or comments.
Promoting Emotional Health for All (York, 6 December 2018)
Promoting Emotional Health for All
York, Thursday 6th December 2018
A free event for sharing your knowledge about what really works for families and schools in the North East.
During the event we will:
- Hear stories of success from those working with families in the North East
- Learn more about Emotional Health and its importance for parents, children and teachers
- Hear about Family Links work, locally and nationally
- Share challenges and good practice with colleagues from around the North East
If you are interested in attending, please get in touch and tell us a little about yourself and the work you do.