The Prison Handbook
Trained facilitators handbook
- Parents of children with a parent in prison face additional challenges
- Developed as part of the Children & Families pathway created to reduce re-offending by ex-offenders
- Aimed at prisoners on short sentences near to release
- Includes guidelines on approaching prisons to run courses and adapting delivery within a prison environment
- Extensive information throughout on prisoners’ experience and how that might affect their learning
- This handbook is only available to 10-Week Nurturing Programme trained facilitators. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.